Page 44 of 120

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 5:32 am
by Pratham
Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Pratham wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:54 pm

French?
Well, he is German so being called that is even worse.
Is he actually German or an American whose German great-great-great-grandparents came to America?

That's one thing about Americans which I find hilariously fascinating.

PS: Trying to find Jim Jefferies bit about Americans in Ireland. Link me up if anyone knows it.

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 6:23 am
by m4st4
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 6:27 am
by Nomis
What's up then?

Also, I haven't seen Captain Marvel but without getting to spoiler-y with the plot, is there anything I should know before heading into Endgame next week?

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 6:31 am
by poplar
m4st4 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:23 am
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.
What did she do this time?

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 6:56 am
by Artemis
Pratham wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 5:32 am
Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Pratham wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:54 pm

French?
Well, he is German so being called that is even worse.
Is he actually German or an American whose German great-great-great-grandparents came to America?

That's one thing about Americans which I find hilariously fascinating.

PS: Trying to find Jim Jefferies bit about Americans in Ireland. Link me up if anyone knows it.
Actually German. But yeah Americans can be hilarious with the heritage thing.

A lot of fat ugly Midwestern alt right men love talking about their Viking heritage or Swedish heritage or whatever and they love to claim their accomplishments as their own because they have nothing going on in their lives.

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 7:18 am
by Nomis
So American has become a different ethnicity, other than Native American? lol

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 7:19 am
by Ruth
poplar wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:31 am
m4st4 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:23 am
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.
What did she do this time?
Probably nothing. Didn’t you know women actresses weren’t allowed to be sassy or sarcastic in press junkets? Chris Hemsworth like totally hates her guts now!!

:lol: :lol:

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 7:24 am
by Demoph
Nomis wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:27 am
What's up then?

Also, I haven't seen Captain Marvel but without getting to spoiler-y with the plot, is there anything I should know before heading into Endgame next week?
Hard to say. Depend if some other character from the film appear in Endgame, the way many characters from Black Panther appeared in Infinity war.
Some of the secondary characters have interesting arcs which would affect their behaviour in Endgame.

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 7:27 am
by Nomis
Yeah that was the problem with Infinity War for me, I hadn't seen Black Panther yet so I had no idea who those supporting characters were nor their relation to T'Challa...

Anything about Carol herself for Endgame?

Re: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Posted: April 17th, 2019, 7:28 am
by m4st4
Ruth wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 7:19 am
poplar wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:31 am
m4st4 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:23 am
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.
What did she do this time?
Probably nothing. Didn’t you know women actresses weren’t allowed to be sassy or sarcastic in press junkets? Chris Hemsworth like totally hates her guts now!!

:lol: :lol:
If only she were... But I’m talking her interviews in general.