Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.
Self defense, Bacon? This is not a bloody battlefield. If someone insults you, ignore and report it. When I arrived they had both insulted each other, bootsy calling him sexist and racist and shauner calling him a bitch. So I asked them to stop and they both ignored me. bootsy continuing with his wave of insults and shauner trying to justify why it was OK for him to insult bootsy back, fanning the flames even further.

Now you people expect me to extend shauner's ban time because he said that "I have black friends" or because "Get Out gaining so much favour is political"? How are those statements in any way offensive or discriminatory towards black people.

The problem, every time a situation like this arises, is that people all come in with their different agendas and question the decisions that have been made, turning them into basically popularity contests, where everyone is rooting for their favourite member involved or against the one they like less. And don't get me wrong, as long as I remain a mod, I will continue to be very open about having a dialogue with every single member who wants to criticise me, but I would also appreciate it if people would be more fair and question me within the context of the forum rules, instead of getting all emotional with their biased perspectives.£

Virgo handled the situation correctly. Bacon is just defending Bootsy because he met him in real life.

Honestly, I'm just glad I can come here, after a long day of playing FIFA, drinking tea, and "working on my resumé" to catch up on such important matters.

Wait, Americans play FIFA?

Law

I still haven’t seen the new Blade Runner, Last Jedi, Annihilation, etc.

I can’t open like half the threads on this forum anymore

ChristNolan wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 11:51 am

delete your account

ChristNolan wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 11:51 am

Why?

ChristNolan hates sci-fi that's not Interstellar